Business-Related Travel


Connexxus is the UC systemwide online travel portal used for arranging business-related travel for faculty, student field study, staff, and hosted guests, and has replaced Carlson Wagonlit as the campus approved travel booking option. Units must use the online Connexxus travel portal to purchase travel. Refer to the Controller's Travel website.

Travel Advance

Cash advances for travel are available only if a traveler cannot obtain a cash advance through a corporate travel card.

Complete a BearBuy Payment Request Form with all of the required documentation, including a Travel Request Advance Form and a Travel Advance Exception Form. Visit the Controller's Office Travel website for more information about travel advances

Relevant Policy/Procedures: G-28, Policy and Regulations Governing Travel

Return to the How to Purchase Goods and Services list