Service Level Agreements for good and services purchases:
Service level days are the approximate number of business days from Org Node approval of the BearBuy requisition to the point when the Buyer finalizes the Purchase Order if the required documentation is attached and requisition.
- Non-Catalog – 5 days
- Amount Only/Amount Based PO – 5 days
- DEA Controlled Substances – 7 days
- Capital Equipment – 10 days
- Service Order Request – 10 Days
- After-the-Fact – 10 days
- Sole Source – 10 days
- Off-Campus Events/Facility Rental – 10 days
- Independent Contractor/Consultant/Professional Services – 20 days
Exceptions that might take longer to process can include but aren’t limited to the following:
- HIPAA / Data Security / PCI related orders (SaaS, Cloud Services)
- Prevailing Wage related orders
- Orders that are being bid via an RFx
- DEA scheduled drugs requiring the Form 222
- Declared conflicts of Interest
- Exceptional contract terms
- Supplier delays in responsiveness to contract negotiations
Expediting an order
If an order warrants expedited handling, please change the priority on the BearBuy requisition to "urgent". If you have already submitted the requisition, please provide the requisition number in your email and contact your assigned Buyer. Please only label urgent orders as "urgent" if failure to act immediately might result in significant bodily harm, significant property loss or damage, violations of law or of University policies or cause significant liability to the University or to members of the University community.
Conflict of Interest:
Declared conflicts can take approximately 2 weeks to review.
Contact your Buyer for assistance.