- After the Fact Justification for unauthorized purchases.
- Amendment Template - The following document provides instructions on how to document an Amendment and/or Change Order Guide.
- CA Partial Sales Tax Exemption Certificate - When purchasing research equipment, reference the Controllers website for CA Partial Tax Exemption guidelines.
- Conflict of Interest Certification Form - The entanglement of an individual's private interests with his or her professional obligations, such that an independent observer might reasonably question whether the individual's professional actions or decisions are improperly influenced by considerations of personal financial gain. Suppliers must complete Part A. If required, Part B must be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Chief Procurement Officer.
- Classification Worksheet for Federal Tax Purposes Policy & Form - The department end user should work with HR before engaging with individuals that might be considered employees to be compliance with Federal tax requirements. There are other state and federal laws regarding classification of workers as independent contractors or employees. If the department is requesting to work with an Independent Contractor, please furnish a copy of this checklist to the requisition.
- Formal Notice Pursuant to University Guidelines on Contracting for Services - Prior approval (4 weeks prior to issuing a RFP) is needed for contracts that may result in the displacement of University staff and are anticipated to exceed $100,000 per year. Departments must fill out the “Formal Notice Pursuant to University Guidelines on Contracting for Services,” and send it to UCB (firstname.lastname@example.org) & UCOP (Dianna.Henderson@ucop.edu) Human Resources for review and approval. Contracting for Services Guidelines.
- Statement of Work Template - Clarifies the department’s needs for services to help prevent ambiguity or future disputes from the Supplier. A Statement of Work should include the project scope defining the required deliverables, due dates, intellectual property, period of performance, payment rates and terms.
- Strategic Technology Acquisition - Technology purchases ≥$100,000 will require the High-Cost Information Technology Acquisition Request for Review form when ordering IT equipment, software, or services.
- Supply Chain Management Goods & Services Guide - Provides guidance on order documentation and Competitive bidding requirements.
- UC Insurance Requirements: Prior to providing services to the University, Suppliers must furnish the University with current certificates of insurance (and the relevant endorsement pages) that meet the minimum requirements. Additional insurance may be required for higher risk goods or services.
- UCOP Source Selection & Price Reasonableness (SSPR) Justification Form, SSPR User Guide & SSPR FAQ - This document must be completed by the requesting Department for all Federally Funded purchases ≥$10,000 and Non-Federally Funded purchases ≥$100,000 to substantiate appropriateness of source selection and price reasonableness for State and Federal audits.
Federal funds resources: Supplemental forms required for the SSPR:
a) UCOP Cost and Profit Analysis Form – The department will need to complete this form when UC uses Federal Grant funds that do not have price competition (Sole Source / I bid response) ≥$250,000.
b) UCOP Certified Cost or Pricing Data for Federal Contract Purchases – The Supplier will need to complete this form when UC uses Federal Non-Commercial Contract funds for sole sourced goods/services purchases that are ≥$750,000.