Please review the following link for background Information: https://conta.cc/2OZTabN
There are various ways to navigate to a Purchase Order to create a receipt. The easiest way to create a receipt is documented below:
As soon as a voucher is created for a Purchase Order, the shopper will receive a notification that a receipt needs to be created. Click on the link (highlighted in the picture below) and it will re-direct to the Purchase Order webpage.
NOTE - Shoppers will receive a reminder 4 days after invoice is submitted. They will then be notified 2 days later and then again 2 days later. If they do not create a receipt the invoice will go into Match Exception 9 days after invoice was submitted. Creating an invoice at any time during this period turns off notifications.
On the Purchase Order Page you will see an Available Actions Dropdown.
You will either see one of the two Receipt Scenarios below:
(Examples: Catalog Orders and Non-Catalog Form Orders)
(Examples: Services, Amount Only Form, etc.)
- Create Quantity Receipt
- On the "Available Actions" in the dropdown follow the scenario below:
- When you are in a Item Purchase Order, you will see only one option "Create Quantity Receipt". Click on "Create Quantity Receipt" and follow the directions below
- On the next page you will need to fill out the information below:
- The two important sections for a Quantity Receipt that needs to be filled out are the Quantity and Line Status. All other fields are optional and once you are done click the complete button.
- After you click the complete button you will get a confirmation for your receipt:
- Create Cost Receipt
- On the "Available Actions" in the dropdown follow the scenarios below:
- When you are in a Service Purchase Order, you will see two options "Create Quantity Receipt" and "Create Cost Receipt". Click on "Create Cost Receipt".
- If you choose "Create Quantity Receipt" on a Service Purchase Order, you will see the error below:
- Cost Receipt: The two important sections that need to be filled out are the Cost and Line Status. All other fields are optional and once you are done click the complete button.