Effective June 4, 2018, all requisitions are required to have a ship to address before a requisition is submitted. Shoppers will see the following error message below if a Ship To Address is not added to their cart.
If you want to watch a video tutorial please click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/xJZUR7RaYNk?rel=0
|Step 1 Log into BearBuy|
1. Login to BearBuy (http://bearbuy.is.berkeley.edu/)
|Step 2 Access Cart|
1. Once logged in, the shopper will either access a previous cart or create a new cart
2. After the cart is created the shopper will need to click on "Vew Cart Details" icon which is located on the top right hand corner
|Step 3. Adding Ship To Option|
1. The next screen is a summary of your cart which will include information such as; Org Node, Chartstring and Shipping
2. Navigate to the Shipping section
3. Click on the "edit" button
4. The next screen will show you a dropdown of the various shipping addresses on file.
5. A new link will appear under the "select from your addresses" and click on the "select from org addresses"
6. Another pop-up window will appear where the shopper can search for the desired address
7. Select the correct address
7. On the next screen check the following is included:
|Step 4. Submit Requisition|
1. Now the address will appear on the shipping section
2. Check that all necessary fields are filled out in the requisition and click the submit button