Many parts of the campus are operating on minimal staffing or working remotely. Also, many research-related facilities are still operating, but at lower levels. Central Distribution will accept non-perishable orders for closed buildings.
Please click the following link to see the UC Berkeley Open Buildings list for open receiving docks with contact information and operational hours: https://supplychain.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/ucb_open_build_10_09_20.pdf
Perishable lab and research supplies must be shipped Next Day 10:30 AM morning delivery to an open laboratory stockroom to ensure morning delivery. Requestors must make themselves available to receive orders, especially perishables as stockrooms have limited cold storage.
IT Client Services will be provisioning technology equipment at Regional Services, 1608 Fourth Street. They will contact users to facilitate equipment pickup.
Staff working in essential operations for Student Affairs, University Health Services, 4th Street, and Facilities will continue with their normal business processes.
- Effective May 4, 2020, Central Distribution will take shipments for closed buildings and oversized shipments.
Operation Hours and Contact Information:
Mon. - Fri. 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
3200 Regatta Blvd, Ste E
Richmond, CA 94804
510/642-5330 (Dock Phone)
- You must use the Ship-To Address Code: REGAE03200 to send your orders to Central Distribution and select your office building as the Final Destination Code.
- For assistance with selecting your Ship-To and Final Destination Codes, please refer to this quick reference guide.
- Please expect delays since all packages and mail are set aside for 24 hours and hard surface deliveries will be set aside for 72 hours.
- Central Distribution will contact the departments when small packages are received to make arrangements for pick up.
- Deliveries for large packages/items will be scheduled with departments to be delivered by either Central Distribution or Moving Services (depending on size).
- If Departments have not heard from Central Receiving for expected deliveries of received large or small packages, please use the contact information listed above.
- If your order is extremely urgent or an emergency, use Priority Services with FedEx and UPS. FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30 AM. UPS, Next Day Air 10:30 AM. UPS and FedEx will attempt to call/contact you for delivery.