Reimbursements to Employees can include:
- Non-travel expenses
- Non-entertainment (i.e., office supplies, copies, etc.) and other out-of-pocket expenses when an employee cannot use other low-value procurement methods, such as bluCard.
An employee should complete a BearBuy Payment Request Form and on the form:
- Select "Supplier not found" from the dropdown list
- In "Payee Not Found: Name" field, enter Name
- In "UCB Employee or Student ID" field, enter Employee ID number or Student ID number
- Select "Activity Type" and enter description of payment
- Scan and attach Itemized paid receipts or invoices. Make sure to remove personally identifiable and sensitive information before scanning documents. For more information, see the Data Privacy job aid.
- Add the form to a Shopping Cart and follow your department's established requisition workflow process
Department Requisition Creators and Approvers have access to the employee database in BearBuy. When processing the Requisition:
- Replace "Supplier not found" with Employee Name/ID Number from database
- Enter chartstring and org node
- Ensure required documentation is attached and it does not contain personally identifiable or sensitive information.
- Submit the Requisition for approval