Stipends (Non-UC Employees)

To pay for non-UC employee stipends, complete a BearBuy Payment Request Form with all of the required documentation.

Note that if the individual is not already in the BFS Vendor database:

You will need to submit a Vendor Request Form to the Vendoring Unit - see the Vendoring Process webpage.
The individual will need to complete a UC Berkeley Substitute W-9 and Supplier Information Form and submit it to Vendoring, so that the individual can be paid. For privacy reasons, the individual to be paid should not email the BIF, since it contains personal information.

Return to the "How to Purchase" Goods and Services list.