For Catalog Orders >$5,000 and Non-Catalog Form Orders >$1,000 a receipt is required before a voucher can be paid.
The easiest way to create a receipt is documented below:
As soon as an invoice is processed in BearBuy to a voucher, the shopper will receive a notification that a receipt needs to be created. Click on the link in your email notification (as highlighted in the example below) and it will open the Purchase Order screen.
NOTE - Shoppers will receive reminder notices (if required) starting on the first day after an invoice is processed. Creating a receipt turns off email notifications. If a receipt is not created within 9 days, the voucher will route to a Match Exception Reviewer.
On the Purchase Order Page you will see an Available Actions Dropdown.
- On the "Available Actions" in the dropdown follow the scenario below:
- When you are in a Purchase Order, you will see the option "Create Quantity Receipt". Click on "Create Quantity Receipt" and follow the directions below
- On the next page you will need to fill out the information below:
- The two important sections for a Quantity Receipt that needs to be filled out are the Quantity and Line Status. All other fields are optional and once you are done click the complete button.
- After you click the complete button you will receive a confirmation