- After the Fact Justification for unauthorized purchases.
- Amendment Template - Provides guidance on how to document an amenement.
- Basis for Award - Campus Buyers must use to document source selection and price reasonableness documentation required for all purchases greater than or equal to $10,000.
- Conflict of Interest Certification Form - The entanglement of an individual's private interests with his or her professional obligations, such that an independent observer might reasonably question whether the individual's professional actions or decisions are improperly influenced by considerations of personal financial gain. Suppliers must complete Part A. If required, Part B must be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Chief Procurement Officer.
- Classification Worksheet for Federal Tax Purposes (Formerly known as the Pre-Hire Worksheet) - Must be completed when engaging with individuals that might be considered employees to addresses federal tax compliance. There are other state and federal laws regarding classification of workers as independent contractors or employees.
- Proof of Price Reasonableness & Source Justification Form - This form is designed to assist campus in preparing Source and Price Justifications that meets University requirements.
- Technology Purchases equal to or exceeding $100,000 - See the StrategicTechnology Acquisition for the High-Cost Information Technology Acquisition Request for Review form. Use the form only if the total cost of acquisition is $100,000 or more for equipment, software, contractors, professional service providers, outsourcing, or other services
- Statement of Work Template - Clarifies the departments needs for services to help prevent ambiguity or future disputes from the Supplier. A Statement of Work should include the project scope defining the required deliverables, due dates, intellectual property, period of performance, payment rates and terms.
- Supply Chain Management Goods & Services Guide - Provides guidance on order documentation.